- Saxe, R. (2015). Why I Captured This MRI of a Mother and Child. Smithsonian Magazine.
- Saxe, R. (2005). Can the paradoxes of human emotion be best explained by art or by experimental
psychology? Literary Review of Cananda, 13(4), 6-8. [PDF]
- Your Brain: Flexible or Hard-Wired? A new book’s claims about brain plasticity may be overstated –
Review of The Brain That Changes Itself. [Link]
- An introduction to Cognitive Science of Moral reasoning – Boston Review. [Link]
- The Forbidden Experiment: What can we learn from the wild child? – Boston Review. [Link]