- For an easy-to-understand introduction to the topic of fMRI, read Neuroskeptic's excellent
fMRI in 1000 words and fMRI analysis in 1000 words.
- A more detailed introduction to fMRI data analysis can be found at dartbrains.org.
- Information on reporting guidelines for fMRI findings can be found in NeuroImage's
reporting guidelines editorial.
- Nancy Kanwisher's Brain Talks
- How the Brain Invents the Mind
- Tamar Gendler of Yale reminds freshmen to keep the contradiction in their pockets
- Recommended Reading
- Essays and Reviews
- Lab Meeting Papers and Talks